Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Nothing Important

It's thunder storming right now. My mom just screamed to get away from windows. It totally freaked me out. Immediately, I unplugged my computer(which didn't do anything because it's a laptop so then I had to shut it down), ran to put it and my flute into the closet, dragged my guinea pig's cage to the other end of the room, and ran out. Now you now how well I would act in an emergency situation. Don't worry. I went back into my room and turned on my computer and all is good in the world. You know, despite the severe thunderstorm, global warming, corrupt governments, starving children, cancer and AIDS, and all the innocent victims of war.

Tomorrow is my town's fireworks for independence day. Except, tomorrow is the third. And the parade is on the fifth. It's a little strange if you ask me. I don't mind though because I love holidays. I think they all should be spread over three days. I told that to my mom and she said that's because I'm not a mom. I'm excited though because I'm going to watch the fireworks with my friends and I get to march in the parade.

Well, I'm off now to try to find something at least semi-fun to do. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Haha, I totally unplug my Theodore whenever there's a thunderstorm... hehe... Yay fireworks! Too bad Ry, Manderders, and I didn't actually see you till after the show... Oh well! They were sucky fireworks anyway! ^_^