Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Future...

Since I've been going on the computer recently I decided to put my time to good use. Sick of solitaire and the games on bored.com, I thought I should look up information for the college I wanted to go to. There was this one college I was so sure I wanted to go to so I started looking up a ton of stuff on its website. I've already been to this place and read their pamphlet a thousand times over, but I wanted more info about stuff like honors and bands. Then after discovering some upsetting information ( my AP score is too low for what I thought would be an "easy" college to get into), I decided to explore other options. I then began to look up information for two other "easy" colleges- it seemed okay, but not really completely what I was looking for. So I figured I might as well look up another college I hear about a lot, but I had never really considered it because it's a "hard" one to get into. This "hard" college as it turns out has my perfect major. I thought this wasn't really a "sciency" school, but it has a major called "animal sciences" whereas the college I was so sure of going to I'd have to major in biology. Now I am totally confused and I just don't know anymore! College #2 has my perfect major, but it's harder to get into, way more expensive, and I don't want to get my hopes up about it. College #1 I know has a good biological science program, is smaller, less expensive, easier to get into, I have a shot at getting into their honors program, and has a couple of bands you don't have to audition to get into, but I like the other one more now (I think). I am so confused. I need someone to help me with all of this college-nonsense!

1 comment:

Rosie said...

I'm with ya there, my future is all up in the air too. It drives me crazy as well. I'm sorry, I can't exactly give any advice, since I'm kinda in the same boat, all I can do is commiserate! ^_^ *big hug*