Friday, June 27, 2008

UGH

What's the point of summer anyway? Almost three months where I don't use my brain isn't exactly a good idea. Oh sure, you can get a job or take summer school, but, nah, that's not for me. Why would I want to learn something new or make money? Actually the problem is no place wants to hire me. Those butthead employers. Don't they know I'm a responsible, honor roll student? Obviously they only want the "D" students. No offense. Why would I need a job anyway when I can just sit here and watch TV all day? I can almost feel my brain turning to mush. I'm gonna fail all of my AP classes next year and it's going to be all the fault of this summer.

Today I couldn't sleep so I woke up around 5:30 leaving me with about four hours of sleep. So I go watch TV and I fall asleep on the couch around 9-ish and wake up about an hour later. About a hour after that I go to bed and sleep until 4. Not only was that a complete waste of my time, but now I have a horrible headache.

Please people, I need something to do! All of my friends have jobs and stuff to do and I'm stuck here. Furthermore, I am terrified to take my piggies outside. I had another hawk nightmare last night (or this afternoon-I don't remember). This along with the so-itchy-they're-painful mosquito bites is keeping me inside. I can't stay in this place! Help me before I go crazy. I've already wasted a third of the summer.

What was my original point? I've strayed a bit . Oh yeah. This sucks.

PS- sorry about the annoying teenage rant

1 comment:

Rosie said...

A hawk dream?! OH! That's awful! I'd be scared to bring da piggies out too! And I really am sorry I haven't been able to hang out more, but you know I'll be done ASAP, and then I'll practically be living at your house, cuz I'm so sick of my mom right now... Anyway, but at least I can assist you in that job hunt! Remember, I'll pick up your application on Monday at around 3:25! YAY! Hopefully, that'll give ya something to do. And I like brain-mush. ^_^