Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Note to self:

Your insecurities are holding you back.

It's kind of crazy, actually. You probably feel like everything and everyone is holding you back from changing, like the whole world is against you, but the person hurting you the most is... YOU. If it seems like you're always telling yourself, "I'm not good enough/pretty enough/smart enough to do that thing," it's time to ignore your inner critic. If someone else said that stuff to you, you'd probably get angry and want to tell that person off, so don't listen to it from yourself either! Trust this quiz -- you're a thousand times more awesome than you give yourself credit for.

-quiz results

2 comments:

Rosie said...

Hmmm, good quiz. Where did you take it? Quizilla? Happy almost Birthday! I'll see ya Friday!

Anonymous said...

BEST QUIZ SITE. EVER.
I don't remember what I got on that one...guess I'll hafta retake it! ^.^