Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Forgetfulness

I just read my friends' blog- the one that had the same colors as my blog. Let me tell you, I'm glad I changed mine so it wouldn't match theirs because mine is totally better looking than theirs. Oh sure, they have better posts and people actually read theirs, but mine is prettier all that's all that matters. I'm just joking around people- my friends' blog is cool looking too.

Oh crap, I just spaced out and now I totally don't remember what I was going to write about. And that pretty much describes my writing style. It kind of makes it hard to write a blog.

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Haha, I like yours! Obviously... since I once used it... Haha, no offense taken! Oops, sorry you spaced out, I do that all the time. Hence, Ryan posts way more than me...