Friday, July 25, 2008

Boredom is my best color

Does it bother you that when there's only one comment it says 1 comments? What they couldn't do the parenthesis "s" thing. It should say 1 comment(s). That way all grammar issues would be avoided.

Such an interesting topic, I know. I'm so bored though I'd write about anything if I had to. Chipping nail polish, smelly guinea pigs, unemployed teens, weird numbers calling my cell phone, last night's re-run of George Lopez, timothy hay on the carpet of my otherwise clean room, stain on my shirt, e-mailing friends who won't e-mail me back- the possibilities are endless. Really I've just been trying to find someone to go swimming with me. I don't need to bore you with the details of my life though.

Something interesting better happen soon.

No comments: