Friday, July 18, 2008

I wanted the blue cotton candy

Tonight I went with my parents to see a band of old people, Jay and the Americans. We went because the new Jay, Jay number three, is a relative of ours. I think he's my grandma's cousin or something like that. Anyway, they were really good and their whole concert was like a reminiscence of all the good stuff they've done, and let me tell you these fellas have been around for a while. It was pretty cool though because they new a lot of famous musicians(also old), but I can't really tell you who because I don't really care about famous people (especially those on the older side). One of the only names I recognized I still really don't even know who he is (Neil Diamond, Anyone?). Just thought I'd tell you. The best part of the night was the cotton candy.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

YOu don't know who Neil Diamond is? Haha I don't either... Nice comment on my post by the way...

Rosie said...

I have now officially commented on all your posts. *nods* And I prefer pink cotton candy, because the blue stuff turns my mouth purple, and that's not very attractive.

Haha