Monday, July 21, 2008

Babysitting

Yesterday I had a babysitting job. I was really excited because I haven't had anyone to babysit in a while, but these people just moved here so it looked promising.

That morning I also had to babysit in the nursery in my church. I have been babysitting at my church since the sixth grade and it's no big deal because it's less than an hour, right? Well, yesterday, I guess he just couldn't hold it in any longer and a kid peed on the floor. I was hoping it wasn't a bad omen for the rest of my babysitting day.

And how did the other babysitting experience go, you ask? Let me tell you- five kids, seven hours- how do you think it went? I. Was. Pooped. I got a lot of money though.

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Wow, that's quite a challenge you took on! How much did you make?!?!?! ^_^