Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Give your thumbs a break

Today someone was texting in the bathroom stall next to me which I found weird. You don't have to hide to text in college, so it doesn't make sense to go to the bathroom just to text. But it doesn't make sense to text when you're doing your business either. You seriously can't wait three minutes until you're finished? What is really that important? Plus, that's kind of unsanitary if you think about it.

Also today, I was glad to see people who were walking stop to text. I'm glad I'm not the only one not coordinated enough to do both at the same time. As am I glad that these people are concerned about their safety and others' around them. I would totally walk into a pole. Actually, I would do that even if I wasn't texting.

1 comment:

Rosie said...

I text on the toilet. True story.