Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Not the candy

Monday before my professor arrived for calculus, those of us who were there were just waiting around in the hallway. I overheard a couple of guys from my class and they were actually talking about math. Which sounds nerdy. And it was. But these two guys aren't real nerds. They sit near me and I've seen their test scores. They are just nerd wannabes, pseudo-nerds.

Though one of these guys came up to me in the cafeteria one day when I was eating lunch and starting talking about the quiz we had earlier that day (I still don't know his name). He even had a copy of it because he asked the teacher for it afterwards. Personally, I didn't give a shit about the quiz. So, even though this guy isn't all that smart; I think he has nerd potential.

1 comment:

Rosie said...

or at least suck up potential... ;)