Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas shopping done

I just saw an advertisement online for a company that makes personalized underwear. At first I thought it was stupid. But underwear is one of those things you can be as crazy as you want with because no one (or a select few [or not so select- I don't judge]) will see it. Since I was already thinking about underwear because of a MLIA that said something about "what's the point of wearing rocket ship underwear if one one is going to see it," I thought, hmmm... underwear...everyone wears it (more or less). Embrace the opportunity?

Therefore, I hope everyone enjoys their "I heart Gloria" thongs for Christmas.

3 comments:

CHEEZBUTT said...

LMAO!
....and as a result I will now think of you every time I have a wedgie ^_^

Rosie said...

well, i guess it's okay for my vag to hate you... but not the rest of me!!!

Rosie said...

dude, i thot it said 'i HATE gloria' but i am BLIND obviously...

so let's change that. I don't think it is appropriate for my vag to 'heart' you, but maybe my heart can.

LMFAO