Monday, November 30, 2009

Follow me

What did I do yesterday, you ask. I got a Twitter. Why did I get a Twitter when I implied the other day that I don't like Twitter? Because I'm a hypocrite. And because I was bored. And because my bff does it- and so does Bo (guilty smile).

Twitter is weird though. It was pretty much designed so people could stalk you (your mom, celebrities, etc.). I was watching a video on it yesterday about how to get started and it mentioned that you could make your account private, but that you shouldn't because that goes against the concept of ANYONE being able to find out what you're up to. Ok, it didn't say it exactly like that, but that was the main idea I got from it.

In other words, Twtiter is a great place for stalkers. It's a good place to start if you're a new stalker or enhance your stalking even if you're a pro.

So, stalk me! I mean follow.