Sunday, December 6, 2009

Hell week

My brother used to refer to band camp week as "hell week." It was the week before school started and it was dedicated to sweating in the hot sun learning music and formations. It was hard at times, but it was also fun, so I never thought "hell week" was appropriate.

This week, however; is the week before finals at school. I have about a million and one things to do. If something causes me to go crazy; it's going to be this week. I'm going to actually have to put forth effort and do homework because everything is due this week or the beginning of next week.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm still gonna be on Facebook and MLIA. If there's one thing I learned in high school it was how to be lazy and productive at the same time.

1 comment:

Rosie said...

dude, i'm seriously with you on this one. ugh.