Friday, December 18, 2009

My not so big adventure of the day

We put up our Christmas tree last weekend along with other Christmas decorations for our house. There is this one little ceramic Christmas house and I am quite fond of it. My mom hates it and even though I took it out she put it back and sent it up to the attic with all the other Christmas leftovers when I wasn't looking. I was mad, but she told me I could go up to the attic and get it if I wanted to.

Today I decided I would go get that house. So, I pulled down the ladder, got my flashlight to work by throwing it on the floor, and climbed up most of the way. It was really dark. I could see some of the Christmas boxes. Then I heard a clicking noise. I stood there for about a minute trying to decide whether or not I should go rummaging through those boxes. The clicking noise continued. I didn't want to end up with a FML story about some animal attacking me in the attic. Needless to say, I climbed back down and I still don't have that house.

2 comments:

Rosie said...

Hahahaha, I'm right there with ya babe!!!

Howard said...

it was me...