Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Don't be hatin

Today at work one of the ladies rolls in and I see she is covered in snow. I normally don't talk much, but I was trying to make an effort so I said, "Oh, is it snowing?" Then her jaw drops and says, "You did not just ask me that!" because she was obviously covered in snow and it was therefore a very dumb question. Then she passes me and I can hear her repeating what I said to everyone in the office. "No, an angel just threw up on me!" she offered as another alternative to snow that could have been a reason for me to ask that stupid question . The second time I heard her tell someone; I got frustrated, and I was embarrassed, so I shouted back (I could hear them even though I couldn't see them) "I was just trying to start a conversation!" She then says that she knows and she was just picking on me. I'm glad you can laugh at my expense, evening staff of Harper's ADS.