Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Another overpaid CEO

Saturday morning as I was eating Cheerios before work at 6 in the morning, the thought occurred to me that Santa is kind of creepy. What lead me to this conclusion was wondering what is Santa's job is actually. His main thing is delivering the toys on Christmas Eve. Other than that, he doesn't do much except for supervising those elves. This though, means he is nothing more than an over-glorified delivery man. Which is the creepy part, I mean, I don't  let the UPS man come down my chimney. 

Furthermore, the elves do all the hard work, and Santa takes all the credit. I think we should start sending milk and cookies to the elves. The little people are always overlooked.

1 comment:

Rosie said...

I'm sorry, but every time i hear 'come down my chimney' i just think the wrong things. i wouldn't let a creepy fat old man 'cum down my chimney' either.