Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Not because I got high

My bed time is in 10 minutes but I can only charge my MP3 player through my computer and it was pretty dead, sooooo...you get a blog post from me (I've been slacking anyway. I've had a billion ideas of what to write about and never did because I was too lazy).

I didn't go to Harper job on Monday which turned out to be a problem. You see, I haven't been doing any homework at home because I despise doing so and was only doing it between class and work or during work, and not going to work on Monday meant I didn't get my homework done. It's funny because I think without this job, I probably wouldn't do homework. And then I would be like my older brother (who plans on going to Harper until he's 40 [and he should be able to because he keeps on dropping/failing classes]).

My cousin is having surgery today on her ACL (I don't even know what that is). Apparently, she's really nervous about it. I know she's not going to read this, but maybe the blog gods could pass on the message and let her know that it will be fine and over before she knows it (literally, actually, because they don't wake you up until it's finished).

Yesterday was  the infamous 4/20. My classes were less populated yesterday. I don't think it was a coincidence. While that is not a day I observe; I find it amusing, and I enjoy any day that deviates from the normal. So here is a link to a related song. Don't smoke weed, kids

2 comments:

rinny said...

ACL surgery? ouch. My thoughts are w/ her.
glad you blogged :) I've been anxiously awaiting a new post. <3

Rosie said...

I couldn't find any well-stocked friends on 4/20 if you catch my drift. Sad day. :(