Monday, April 12, 2010

The first group is like prostitutes; they'll give it up to anybody!

It's a cute story: boy and girl meet in chemistry and are lab partners. Then they start going out. They have "chemistry." Aw.

The only flaw to this cute, cliche story is when the class has an odd number of people and these two lab partners actually have a third partner. It is especially irksome when the third partner is me.

I can't walk with them up to lab anymore because they are always together- giggling at one another. It's not even official which makes it even weirder, but I've crept on their Facebook pages enough to know what's really going on. I feel like I'm intruding on them. I am ruining their cute chem story.

I shouldn't worry though because if their relationship ever does get serious, they won't even remember me. The whole situation probably only annoys me because I am jealous nobody wants to share their electrons to bond with me.

PS. The title is a quote from my teacher. If you don't understand it; you don't know your periodic table well enough.

1 comment: