Sunday, April 4, 2010

Candy makes everything better, right?

I expect too much out of holidays. Today was pretty much a normal day, but with more candy. My highlight of the day was hiding Easter eggs for the little kids at church.

Actually, I'm pretty much disappointed everyday. Life sucks. 

I am sick of school. I am sick of living with my family. I am sick of my boring life, and I am sick of Easter candy- literally.

And I can't handle the speeches and the accompanying nervous stomach which lasts all day even if we ran out of time and I didn't actually go. And I can't handle two jobs and mass amounts of homework because just thinking about them makes me stressed. And I can't handle worrying about people, especially people who ask me out, freak me out by how much they like me even after only two dates because I generally try to stay away from people, get me to like them, then run into family problems and don't talk to me in three weeks. 

I know my problems are not bad, really not even problems at all. But I am having a mini meltdown, and I just wanted to get that shit off my chest. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Phone date tomorrow, yes??