Friday, April 9, 2010

My not so big adventure of the day #2

I had to go to school today to work on a group project. We finished by 11am but my mom wouldn't be able to pick me up until 1 because she had work. I thought I would just wait, but after 30 minutes of just sitting there realized I couldn't so this for another hour and a half. So I decided to try to walk home.

At one point during my journey, I was coming up to a T-intersection and a car was sitting there. I figured the car would turn onto the main road but if it was there when I reached the intersection I would walk a wide perimeter around it just to be safe. As I got closer I see the woman in the car is pointing a camera in my direction, and I heard the camera click a few times. Excuse me, Asian lady, what are you doing?! Are you taking my picture? You know, you can't just go around taking people's pictures without their permission! I hate creepy Asian women photographers.

A little later, the sidewalk had ended and I noticed a creepy looking man walking around in a swampy area, but he was coming up and we were going to be at the same place at the same time. So I sped up. Except, there was a muddy puddle and I had to walk in the street. I kept this pace for a little while although, the man, to my relief, had crossed the street.

So, with all that stress on my weak little body, and realizing there really weren't any sidewalks I could take, I gave up my homeward quest and went to Subway where my mom picked me up 45 minutes later.

No comments: