Saturday, June 27, 2009

You could shoot for the stars, but they would just burn you

At this transition period in my life I was thinking about the future. I considered all possibilities:

  • Get a book published or get a story publish on MyLifeIsAverage
  • Have kids or have a pot-bellied pig
  • Become a veterinarian or watch a full episode of E-Vet Interns on Animal Planet
  • Buy a jacuzzi or buy bubbles for the bath tub
  • Go to Australia or go to Outback Steakhouse
  • Spend my free time doing volunteer work or spend my free time watching satellite TV
  • Graduate college without cheating or finish a bored.com escape game without cheating
  • Go on an all-day shopping spree with my friends or go on an online shopping spree by my lonely self
  • Go skinny-dipping or shower with the door open
  • Learn to speak Spanish fluently or learn to speak pig latin fluently
  • Meet a famous person or meet my aunt's cousin who played a caveman on the Geico commercials
  • Buy a big vacation house with my friends or build a big Polly house with my friends

They all sound like viable options, except watching E-Vet interns, which is no longer on air.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

o would LOVE to get something published on mylifeisaverage!!!

Rinny said...

I'll build (or buy) houses with you!

Anonymous said...

"Look! There goes an albino lifeguard!" O)

I would def spend all my free time watching SatTV if given the option. *nods*

~Chzbt