Tuesday, June 30, 2009

If you throw up there, it means you're having fun

Why am I sitting here with my contacts in when they're really dry and bothering me when I really should be taking them out? Because I want to damage my vision in some weird masochistic way. Or because I'm too lazy to get up.

The carnival is coming to my town soon. I've been waiting since it left last year. For the past two years I went with my sister and her friend. It was fun but last year they asked me why I didn't go with my friends. Good question. So I decided then that next year I would go with my friends and we could all throw up together. Honestly, I didn't know if my friends even liked carnival rides. Some people don't. Personally, I find going round and round on machines operated by creepy people to be a source of enjoyment. Anyways, I figured one of 'em would go. 'Cept now my parents won't let me go on the rides because of my ear thing. And the worst part is, I was texting my friend today and she agrees with them! It has been a month people (or will be). Everyone thinks they're a doctor. Too many doctor shows on TV if you ask me (she says sarcastically because she has the TV schedules to Grey's Anatomy, House, Mystery Diagnosis, Untold Stories of the ER, and Scrubs bookmarked on her computer).

First no community marching band and now no carnival. Is it too late to take back the ear surgery?

Whatever. I don't have any money anyway.

I better go take my contacts out. I'm gonna need my vision if I'm gonna be half deaf for the next six months.

1 comment:

Rinny said...

sorry babe. surgery sucks ik. at least u can wash ur hair. and we'll still do sumthin fun even if we cant go on rides operated by creepy ppl. ^.^