Wednesday, June 24, 2009

PE shorts make good PJs

I can't sleep. I feel weird saying this because it's all bright and nice outside right now. The sun is out, birds are chirping- actually I wouldn't know if birds are chirping because the air conditioner is on and my windows are closed, but I bet they are. Oh yeah and it's 8:30 in the morning.

I would love to start my day this early, really I would, but as of right now I've already been awake for an hour and this doesn't suit me because I didn't go to sleep until 4 am. So, at 8:20, when I felt that trying to fall asleep would just be wasting my time, I got up and decided to eat a waffle. I thought about watching TV, a common act of the sleep-hopefuls. Except my sister would be coming home soon from early bird running (an act of lunatics if you ask me) and she normally doesn't like people disturbing her "alone time." Being the witchy person she sometimes is (more often than not at her age), I thought I wouldn't bother her. Not because I respect her "alone time" because I don't give a damn, but because I was too tired to argue with her.

Sure enough, 3 minutes after I arrived in the kitchen, my sister came home. She was surprisingly in a good mood. I guess you just need someone to complain to about how hard the workout was and how hot it was outside and how you were doing a hard workout in the heat.

When I went back to my room to blog, my sister followed. I wanted to type, but since she was in fact not being witchy, I talked to her. She told me how she rode her bike no-handed. I was in disbelief over the fact that she could make a no-handed turn. So, we went outside. She got on her bike and showed me and as she was about to show me again, two boys in a fancy car drove by- while I was standing there in my pjs.

We went back inside and my sister still wanted to talk. I wanted to blog- about her- so you can see the predictiment I was in. And in case she is reading this, it was nice talking to you this morning. We should do it more often. Though I'm not going outside in my pajamas again.

She's still getting her "alone time," but this morning she got her "Rodent Girl time" too. And can you blame her? Who wouldn't want to talk to me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EVERYONE WANTS TO TALKT TO YOU!!!! O) Nice chating with you for a second on AIM, btw...

And yes, runners are lunatics.

~Chzbt