Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Old, but still great in bed

I just told my brother how it's a good thing he got a new computer. His old laptop, which was five years old had stopped working, so when the wireless on my laptop stopped working I borrowed his wireless card because I thought maybe mine wasn't at its peak performance due the fact that I had stepped on it multiple times. Well, a couple of weeks ago I wanted to go on my computer before bed, but it was late and the beauty of a laptop is that you can use it in bed. However, it somehow ended up falling off the bed and crashing on the floor. Needless to say, the wireless card I promised my brother I wouldn't break cracked in half and I was ghettoly using a rubber a band to hold it together. I put my old wireless card back in. It's prettier anyway.

By the way, be careful what you find on the internet because my brother's new laptop also has a web cam.

3 comments:

Rinny said...

okay i hate to admit it but the title totally caught my eye. I HAD to know what you were talking about. *sheepish grin*

Gloria said...

That was just the cover-up story. The truth is I slept with an old rich man and he bought me a diamond necklace and I'm selling it to pay for college.

Rinny said...

Ooo fun! Where can i get one?!?