Wednesday, June 24, 2009

You can't make me stop

For the past two days, every time I go to my freezer to get some ice cream, I get attacked. Freeze pops, frozen pizza, and that noodly stuff with the meat inside that I don't like, all fall on me and the floor. Then I have to pick them up and start a balancing act to get them back in. By the time everything is arranged, my fingers are so cold I don't even want to touch the ice cream anymore.

After I put the ice cream in my bowl, I have to put the ice cream container back and the irritating process is repeated. All of this just for a little ice cream. It's like it doesn't want me to have ice cream. "You shouldn't be eating this because you never exercise so I'm going to make it difficult for you."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE SECOND JOKE!

Hmmmm. Maybe the freezer just has a crush on you and doesn't want you to ignore it. So it just spews its guts whenever you are around, so that you'll have to stay a little longer... *nods*

The freezer LUUUUUUUURVES you!!!!

~Chzbt