Monday, November 14, 2011

Whatever it takes to get the homework done

Earlier I had a lot of homework to do and I found it is easier to deal with when I listen to my playlist of "party songs" which consists of songs I like to dance and sing to. So I was looking up genetics vocab words and sheep breeds, with my iPod blasting in my ears, having a good time dancing and writing. At first I didn't even even realize I had begun to sing because my music was so loud I couldn't hear myself. When I realized I was singing, I stopped-because let's face it, my singing may hurt your ears. But I guess it wasn't soon enough because when I was in the kitchen my roommate, whose bedroom is right next to mine, told me I'm a good singer. Apparently I was singing Katy Perry's California Gurls- I do not even remember singing that song. And as for me being a good singer, either my roommate was making fun of me or she is tone deaf.

No comments: