Friday, November 25, 2011

Home is where the hives are

I am sick of being home. It's not that I don't love and appreciate my family, though I admit this week definitely  hasn't been as much fun as I expected, it's just that being here makes me sick. Literally. I seemed to have developed an allergy to some unidentified thing and it has been causing me misery all week. Now, I know there are some people in the world whose families drive them crazy and they wish they could say they are allergic to being home for the excuse not to go home, but that's not what's going on here. You probably do not wish me go into detail to describe the hives which are currently covering my body, so I will spare you, let's just say they are itchy and somewhat painful. As I type, I am about to pass out from the Benadryl. I can't wait to go back to school, not because I don't love my family, but because this really sucks.  I really hope we can figure out the cause too because I cannot put up with this for three weeks when the semester ends. Man, who would have thought I'd be allergic to being home?

*Update* The doctor thinks I just have an infection. Which is good, means I'm not allergic to anything here.

No comments: