Monday, November 28, 2011

The day was a very long blur

So this mysterious illness, possibly illnesses, that has been afflicting me for the past week is still not over yet. Yesterday I thought I felt better, and I was all like, "damn straight I'm taking the bus back to school I feel fine." And today I'm all like, "I feel so icky I want my mommy!"

 My day psuedo-started at 7am when my alarm went off for me to get ready for my 8 am class, but then I was like, "I feel like shit. And it's really cold at this time. Going back to bed." Then at 10 I got my ass out of bed and took Advil right away so all the icky feelings would go away, took a 30 min shower, but the icky feelings never went away. My throat was killing me- I was struggling to get through a bowl of oatmeal it hurt so bad; that's sad. I would have given up on the oatmeal but for some reason the medicine I had decided to take last was the one that said to take with food, go figure. Though at that point I had poured so much water into the oatmeal, I was more drinking it. Anyways, at this point I was still working towards making my 12pm class- took all my meds, gargled salt water, put a cold washcloth over my puffy eyes, but as I was laying there with the washcloth on my face, I was like, "we're going over stuff in class that I've already learned. Not to mention we are talking about the immune system and I'm not very fond of mine right now- it is slacking." So I didn't go. The rest of the day I fell in and out of sleep and confusion. At one point I decided I had to go buy milk and orange juice right away, it couldn't wait- so I did. But I had to be careful because my brain wasn't functioning properly and I had to go out into public a little. I did ok until I got back and dropped the milk on the floor for no reason. Then more sleeping, confusion, and loneliness. The highlight of my day was skyping with my friend Devin, but even he didn't want to talk very long because I wasn't much fun.

1 comment:

Rinny said...

*HUG* Get well soon cheezbutt! It makes me sad to hear you're sick!!!