Monday, November 7, 2011

Bloggin'

I think I've mentioned this before, but for those of you who don't know, Blogger lets you see "stats" of your blog. These are things such as how many pageviews you got, at what times, what country people are viewing your blog from, and referring sites. Well I just checked my stats and I got a few pageviews from a guinea pig blog, who linked other guinea pig blogs on their website. That's cool and whatever, but mine isn't really a guinea pig blog. Yes, I talk about guinea pigs a lot because they are AWESOME. But it's still just my personal blog about, well, anything I want. However, if you happen to be reading this after clicking the link form the guinea pig blog, I will gladly talk to you about guinea pigs if you want to comment or e-mail me. Also, here is the link for all of my posts with the label "guinea pig" 

Also, on my stats, Cheesebutt got it's first view from an iPad.

PS: I found it amusing that in my last post, which had nothing to do about guinea pigs, I mentioned guinea pigs twice. I guess I do actually just sit at home and think about guinea pigs all day.

PS PS: I just realized I'm wearing a t-shirt with a guinea pig on it today. It's from the girl's department at Target, an XL, but still I couldn't resist buying it.

No comments: