Sunday, November 13, 2011

WE NEED A LITTLE CHRISTMAS RIGHT THIS VERY MINUTE!

So I've been listening to Christmas music for almost two weeks now. That's not completely true, let me rephrase: I've been listening to Christmas music constantly (within reason) for almost two weeks, but let's face it, I listen to it year round. And for all you haters out there who are like, "No, it's too early for Christmas, it's not even Thanksgiving yet!" Well, all I have to say to you guys is screw you. BECAUSE CHRISTMAS IS FRICKEN AWESOME. Seriously guys, it's the most wonderful time of the year. Why wouldn't you want to start it early?

 Anyways, at home I usually try to refrain from decorating my room for Christmas until the Friday after Thanksgiving, but oh my god, that is so hard and I do not have that kind of self-control, so I usually let myself put a few small things up every week in November. Here though, I don't have any decorations. That's just not right. Christmas cheer starts right now. So I decided to pick a few things up at Walmart today.

Ahhh, much better. Merry Christmas! And Happy Thanksgiving too, I guess. 


No comments: