Sunday, November 20, 2011

3 things in my mind/life right now

1.)  I am home!!!  I've missed my family so much, it's great to finally see them again. I even managed to get a hug from my little brother when I got home and my older brother picked me up by the ankles so I was up in the air-I was afraid he was going to drop me on my head! My fam even got me a welcome home banner, well, my fam and my neighbor Patrick who works at the party store.

2.) I went over to my little cousin's house last night. I missed her a lot too. We went over Spanish flashcards, sang Elmo's 12 Days of Christmas, and she even gave me a new look. Like it? It's pretty stylin. 

3.) I just read an FML that said: "Today, a customer tried to get my number at work. Unfortunately, I work at a waxing salon and had just spent 35 minutes waxing his back. FML" And there was a comment: "Give him your number cause you gave him sexy back!" Hilarious. Made my day. 

No comments: