Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Mediocrity at its finest

My accomplishments of the past three days:
  • I've exercised- gone for lengthy walks around campus. 
  • I watched So You Think You Can Dance off my Hulu queue which had been there since July- it's an amazing show btw
  • I actually did my animal science 101 homework yesterday unlike last time when I didn't do it
  • I took the bus by myself and bought food from Wal-Mart- independence and no starvation, both pluses
  • I finally got to see a Surviving the World Dante Shepherd Livestream-it had been forever since I last saw one
  • I started writing again- writing crap, but it's still fun 
  • I changed the background picture on my computer 
I know, I know, you all are really impressed. It's amazing what you can get done when you don't have to waste your time on things like a social life or friends. 

Things I still haven't gotten around to: 
  • genetics and physics homework
  • cleaning the bathroom
  • doing laundry
  • making friends
But let's be honest, those things weren't gonna happen anytime soon anyway. 

No comments: