Saturday, October 22, 2011

How about a nightmare to go with your crappy week?

A couple nights ago I had a dream that I was holding Wilbur at home. Then my parents thought I should let him run around on the floor. I was uncertain about that because I thought he might run under the railing and fall to the downstairs. So I let him run around and I was really nervous, but trying not to worry. And just as I thought I should go sit by the railing to block him if he tries to go under, he ran under, slid, and fell. And he died obviously, because guinea pigs can't handle that big of a fall. And seeing him laying there, on the ground, bloody and all broken, was just too much. When I woke-up, I wasn't all that relieved to remember that Wilbur is actually dead. Although at least he died peacefully in real life.

No comments: