Friday, September 3, 2010

Seasons change; men don't

Why, hello there, Mr. Fall! What are you doing here? I wasn't expecting you for another 20 days! Please, come have a seat. What is that you brought for me, 60 degree weather? I haven't had that in ages! Thank you so very much! Though, I have to be honest with you, Mr. Fall, I am not prepared for your arrival. You'll have to sleep on the couch, I'm afraid. Ms. Summer is still in the guest room. That doesn't trouble you? What was that you said about Ms. Summer? Oh, you fancy her? She has such a warm personality. Yes, she has that too, hee hee. Mr. Fall! Please, watch your manners! I cannot have you talking about using your wind to lift up Ms. Summer's skirts! What would Mr. Winter and Mrs. Spring say! Mr. Fall! Mr. Winter would never use his cold for Ms. Summer's nipples! How dare you accuse him of such an ungentlemanly thing! Mr. Fall, I think I'm going to have to ask you to leave. I can not tolerate that vulgarity, especially while Ms. Summer is upstairs. Speaking of Ms. Summer she should have been down here for supper by now. Well, she probably heard you talking and didn't wish to come down with you insulting her innocence. And no, Mr. Fall, you cannot throw Ms. Summer down into a pile of leaves and have your way with her! I don't care how large her bosom is! Good day, Mr. Fall! *Slam!* Humph!

2 comments:

Rinny said...

Bahaha! Have I ever told you how much I LOVE your writing? cuz I really really do!

Rosie said...

This is the best thing I've ever read. Ever.