Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Baby you got the keys, now shut up and drive

After three years, I have finally taken the next step in this relationship. While I have always had a love-hate (mostly hate) relationship with driving, I decided the only way for us to function was if I strengthened my commitment to it. So, I now have my driver's license. I know you thought this day would never come; I know I did. But now it has. And I can only hope that my relationship with driving will just continue to increase now that we finally have some alone time together.

We should also probably stop using my mom's car...

"Got you where you wanna go if you know what i mean
Got a ride that smoother than a limousine
Can you handle the curves? Can you run all the lights?
If you can baby boy then we can go all night"

1 comment: