Sunday, March 21, 2010

Snippets from my head #2

I hate child-proof containers. Why would you push down and turn something when you are trying to lift the lid up? I doesn't make sense. These things are so hard to open. I wanted to try some make-up remover that my aunt gave to me that had this kind of lid, but I couldn't get it open. So, I just fell asleep with make-up on and when I tried it again today, I  finally got it open, but I also got it all over my favorite sweatshirt.

At the mall yesterday, there seemed to be an unusually high number of pregnant women. I don't know what was up with that. Speaking of which, one of my old babysitters is prego again with her second child. Her daughter isn't even a year old yet. I'm really happy for them, but seriously all these people need to find something better to do.

My friend has this poster hanging up in her room. Another friend pointed out that if you cover up the football it changes it from an athletic-looking picture to a very sexual picture. The media is sneaky like that. Remember: They know how you think because they made you think like that.

I got 13 hours of sleep last night. Isn't that crazy?

It snowed all day yesterday which normally wouldn't be so bothersome, but on Friday it was so nice out that I wore shorts! And now we have snow and winter coats again! Dear snow, please go away. It is spring now and you have overstayed your welcome. Love, Gloria.

No comments: