Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dating advice

A while back I was thinking about boys, well that's a little misleading-I always think about boys, but I was thinking that I wouldn't want to receive cut flowers from a boy. Or anyone, really. I love flowers; they're pretty and they smell nice, but cut flowers are dead. And they are just going to decay more as you have have them. I don't like the symbolism in that. Our relationship is like these flowers, dead and wilting. That's not very romantic.

I wouldn't want to get chocolates either. Getting chocolates is like someone telling you that 1. he/she doesn't care enough about you to be concerned about your health and 2. that something as simple as chocolates are all you need to be happy. Like, you're just some silly woman who can't even control herself. Oh you brought me chocolates- I'm yours! Blah.

At the very least I think what you need to take away from this post is that you have to pay attention to what your girlfriend/boyfriend/significant other(s) like because some of us have strange thoughts.

Disclaimer: I am in no position to give dating advice. Any break-ups or nights on the couch incurred from reading this advice is all your fault. You deserved it, idiot. Don't blame your pathetic love life on me.

No comments: