Tuesday, August 18, 2009

They're dropping like flies

As of last week, friends starting leaving for college. It's so weird. I can't believe everyone is going away! All those friendships we made in high school-disbanded. Well, not really. But it feels like it to me. But maybe it is for me. I'm not very good in social situations, or at making friends. And now everyone is leaving me. And I'm back at square one. I'm lower than square one actually. I mean, how many of my friends am I actually close enough to stay in touch with? I'm afraid to know.

I think what will be the worst is when my two best friends leave. I can't even imagine that. I kind of think that should be against some sort of law. Me and my two bff's are going to be in three different states- now that's just not right.

Friends-wise, it's going to be hard for me to stay here. I do have friends going to community college also, but I rarely see these people outside of school. And the only person I know in any of my classes is my brother.

I miss you friends! I wish you all weren't going away! But good luck and have fun with your new and exciting experiences of college.

And don't forget about me just because I don't have a web-cam.

2 comments:

Rinny said...

Haha. but you do have a facebook ;)
I could never forget about you. And you are always free to come visit me. I MISS YOU!

Rosie said...

*glomps*