Saturday, August 1, 2009

Chocolate cake

It's my birthday! Whoo-hoo! Finally 18. I think I'm gonna go enter me in some contests and maybe buy a lottery ticket.

I had my family b-day party today. After a couple of hours, I snuck out to go to a concert I promised my friend I would go to (my parents knew, it's all my other relatives I was sneaking from). Today, (for it is 1:33 am) is going to be awesome- shopping with my peeps, G-force, and perhaps a semi-spontaneous sleepover.

Also, I wrote an e-mail to my almost-roommate telling her I wasn't going. I thought she would be mad. But she wrote this," I am sorry you won't be going to U of I, unless it is for the better in which I am not sorry but happy. I hope that in whatever you do, you will be happy." That was so sweet I started crying a little.

1 comment:

Rosie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I had a blast, sorry I had to leave so suddenly. *sobs*