Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Snippets from my head

It's funny that it was pouring rain on the unofficial but highly participated in white-shirt day of band camp. The humor mainly stems from the fact that I'm not in band camp this year, but my two annoying younger siblings are.

G-force is a good movie, but it was hard to watch. If it wasn't fictional I would cry out animal cruelty. I wanted to pick up those pigs up and cuddle them.

I had decided to be sad tomorrow because it was my almost move-in day. I could have had my freedom. But I thought I'll be happy for my friends if I hang out with them.

Eye throbbing feels weird. Make it stop. Though not as bad as a couple of days ago when my right hand was shaking and I couldn't drink a glass of water or use it on the computer. I'm glad that stopped.

Walking around community college to find my classes yesterday was weird. My English class is in a biology classroom and some buildings smell like a hospital.

Taylor Swift has many songs that I like. But wanna know what's a great song? Glitter in the Air by Pink. Love that song.

I am way too tired for 11:52 pm. Wake up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My eyebrows throb sometimes.