Thursday, August 13, 2009

Protecting my identity

I don't know if you have noticed, but I changed my name. Rodent girl was something I thought of when I couldn't think of anything else and no one read my blog. Now, for all two of you who read it regularly, you get to see a different pen name. Not that it matters much.

I constructed my new alias based on my two favorite fictional female doctors. "Remy" from Dr. Remy Hadley from House. and "Stevens" from Dr. Isobel Stevens from Grey's Anatomy. Also known as Thirteen and Izzie respectively. And (insert chimes and bright, flowy colors) Remy Stevens was born. I'm their love child. JK.

I picked this name because both characters are hot and smart. That is all I aspire to be. Plus, I love House and Grey's Anatomy.

1 comment:

Rosie said...

WOOO! You certainly are a combination of two SMOKIN' HOT GIRLS!!! ^_^ I approve of the name. Love child. Sweet, hot, love child.

O)