Saturday, February 27, 2010

My average thoughts of the day in a sensical order

6:05 am: F*** you, alarm clock.
6:59 am: I'm not late [to work]! For once.
8:45 am: I really have to pee, there's no time to pee, but I really gotta go pee.
11:00 am: I want to go home now. 
2:10 pm: I'm gonna sit here and look busy because I always finish early on Saturdays. I'll print the nourishment labels at 2:30. That only takes a few minutes.
2:32 pm: Printer jam. That's ok, I got it.
2:33 pm: Printer jam again. Oh boy.
2:34 pm: Printer jam. Dammit.
2:35 pm: Printer jam. What the F***! I only have 1 page printed! are you seriously going to do this to me printer?!?!
2:45 pm: I swear to God, printer, if you don't print these without jamming every other page I am going to take a hammer and smash you to little pieces!
2:46 pm: There we go.
2:47pm: Printer jam. *screams inside*
3:04 pm: Done. I gotta get outta here.
3:25 pm: Mushroom burger. mmmm. Tastes great, you know, with cheese, ketchup, mustard and pickles.
3:28 pm: Phone call from a boy or finish burger. Boy.
3:38 pm: Burger.
5:00 pm: Must. Nap. Now.
6:45 pm: Taco Bell bean burrito looks like poop. I want to smush it.
6:50 pm: I smush it.
8:00 pm: Phone call from boy again. Sorry. I don't feel like dealing with people right now.
8:34 pm: I don't want to be a vet.
8:40 pm: Phone call from Person! Ewww...that's a lovely dream (no).
9:30 pm: I should blog. I have nothing to blog about. Oh well, I blog anyway.

2 comments:

Rosie said...

Hahahahaha! If I could 'favorite' a post, I would! :D

I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU AND YOU SHOULD CALL ME TOMORROW BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOU MORE THAN LIFE.

Rinny said...

I'm very amused ^_^

I don't get a phone call? I'm hurt cheezy...very hurt *cries in a corner*
you should call me today if you have time <3