Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I didn't get the musical gene

Here's a secret- one of my favorite abilities that a person can have is singing talent. I sometimes value that more than traits like kindness and honesty. So, even though my cousin and I haven't really gotten along since we were 11, I got to admit one thing- the girl can sing.

And apparently she is in a band in Kentucky where she goes to school. So for all of you who saw this link on Facebook and skipped over it; I'm going to post it again. It's not my kind of music, but it is good. Check it out:

http://thesowingseason.wordpress.com/2010/02/09/if-the-ice-wouldnt-melt/

2 comments:

Rosie said...

=O I had no idea!

Rinny said...

She's gotten even better since the last time I heard her. I love/hate/love how her voice is so pure. Quite impressed.