Friday, February 5, 2010

It was like a nightmare

Picture it: Harper Cafeteria, sometime in December, 2-3 pm. I'm eating lunch listening to Bo Burnham like I had been doing for the past month. I sit in the middle of the caf even though I usually sit in the back. There is a group of loud, hefty boys across the room. I notice they keep on looking at the TV on the wall, so naturally, I look too.

The sight I saw on that TV was the strangest thing I have ever seen. It was a music video, although I couldn't hear it, which just made it more perplexing. It disturbed me. I kept on looking back to the TV, even though I tried to resist, because it when you see something that...different you can't help it. Plus, I wanted to look it up later.

So, enjoy:

http://www.mtvu.com/video/?vid=460919&title=Major_Lazer_-_Keep_It_Going_Louder

Kinda catchy, no?

1 comment: