Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I can't think of a stupid title. Get over it.

I have just read the first chapter to one of three books I have to read for school, and with only one real week of summer left, I'd say I'm doing pretty good. Nah, that's a bunch of crap. How am I supposed to read these books when all I want to do is play stupid games on the Internet? I have a problem. I really do. I want someone to take this computer away from me, but I think if they did I would die(or go crazy). Or I might just be able to get my life back just in time for school. Nah. I'd die.

It's pretty messed up how my summer has been. I've done absolutely nothing except complain about how boring it is, but now I don't want it to end. I may not have a life, but staying up til 3 am watching dumb TV shows, sleeping in til 1, then going on the computer for the rest of the day- is boring. But it's a hell of a lot more fun than school.

I'm just going to try to enjoy my last week while practicing my flute and reading two (long) books. And between the Internet and the TV I just don't think I can handle it all! See? I need help. Ugh.

No comments: