Friday, August 15, 2008

This is not good-bye but only see you later

My dear computer,

How you have kept me satisfied this summer.
And oh how I needed you.
I turned you on every morning.
I love the way you light up my face.
I push your buttons constantly, but still,
You always give me what I want.
I feel no greater pleasure
than to feel your warmth on my lap.
With all of your beauty,
I could stare at you all day long.
I get frustrated when you get slow,
Though I know you'll always be waiting for me in the bedroom.
Morning, noon, or night,
You and I always find the time to be together.
Tears come to my eyes
When I realize how limited is our time.
I'm not going to get to see you much anymore
There are not enough hours,
but I want you to know
I'll be fantasizing about your slender, black body
the whole time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pure poetry....I LOVE it!

Rosie said...

I LOVE U PERSON, SO MUCH. IT HURTS.