Sunday, August 3, 2008

Say cheese!

This goes out to all my friends and close acquaintances:

I just had the greatest idea! We should have a cheese fest! I was thinking the other day and the thought came to my mind that we need to have a party before band camp, and then of course my thoughts turned to food. And what food is better than cheese(well there are some, but cheese is pretty high up on my list)? So then I started thinking- cheese and crackers, nacho cheese, cheese quesadillas, cheese fondue- the possibilities are virtually endless.

So now I throw the question to you, my friends- am I just saying this jokingly, or do you want to go cheese crazy (for those of you who are not already there)?

2 comments:

Ryan said...

dude i'll be there!

Anonymous said...

Lets do it! I'm totally in!