Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Animal torture

I was just at one of my favorite websites- bored.com- because I was extremely bored, but since I spent my whole summer on the computer, I've pretty much done everything on that website. So I starting looking around for something different and I discovered they had a theme song. I've never heard of a website that has a theme song before so I just had to listen. So it started playing a bad rap song, and my guinea pig-who was sleeping- starts freaking out. He jumps up, then freezes then starts moving his head side to side like, "what's that?" He looked scared like that song meant he was gonna be tortured or something. I know this is gonna sound mean, but it made me laugh. My guinea pig is scared of bored.com's theme song! So hey, bored.com- stop scaring small animals! Not the weirdest thing I've heard gp's being afraid of though. My first guinea pig was afraid of wood floors.

I think it took me longer to type than the time it happened in. Too many words.

No comments: