Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mi nombre

So in case you haven't figured it out, my real name is not Rodent Girl. The thing is though that I made this account with that name way before I had a blog that people (my friends[two of 'em anyway]) would actually read. Now the Rodent Girl thing is getting annoying. Not only is it a stupid name (even for a fake one), but it's long and with the space and everything it takes extra effort to type (I've always been bad at typing). So, I'd like to propose a new fake name for myself. Here are some of my ideas:
1. My middle name- still a nice name, but any creeper out there on the Internet can't really find out who I am by just my middle name
2. My Spanish name. I've used the same name in Spanish class since freshman year, and it really has become like another name for me. I will easily remember that that's the name I'm using and I will easily respond to it
3. A name from a favorite book or movie of mine

I'll make a poll- let me know what you think.

PS Parentheses again (I think maybe I just think in parentheses [I have too many random comments]) !

No comments: