Friday, December 30, 2011

Didn't your mom tell you not to talk to strangers

When I was younger I used to talk to strangers online all the time despite my mom telling me not to. Then one day, someone in Brazil I was talking to on Neopets got really mad at me and tried to report me so I stopped doing that. However, tonight I decided to try again, because, well, why not?


First I went to Chatroulette. I clicked on the button that said to only connect me to people without webcams, but it didn't listen. It kept on partnering me with guys who kept on "nexting" me, probably because I had my webcam turned off. I also had my settings to not pair me with nudity, but I still saw a man's penis. Oh well.

Then I went to Omegle and did text-only; I didn't want to see anymore strange penises. Guys kept on asking for pics tho. Oh horny internet people. Once a girl disconnected after I said I was a girl too, I thought that was rude. But I did have nice chats with a girl from Cali who wants to major in drama next year, a horny guy who though had horrible grammar kept on complimenting me, a girl who was bored, and a guy who sent me a picture of the Kool-Aid man.



No comments: